The 10 Golden fishing rules of Resort de Arendshorst
- Fishing is allowed from one hour before sunrise to 1 hour after sunset. Night fishing is only permitted on the most western part of the grounds of the Resort Arendshorst . Night fishing is not allowed for the Bungavans and camping fields.
- Fishing with beepers or other sound producing / resources or bite detection equipment is not allowed infront of the Bungavans or camping pitches.
- It is not forbidden to pitch tents ( or similar) along the banks of the Vecht. This is only allowed along the stretch of river bank where night fishing is permitted. (See paragraph 1 ).
- Fishing from the boat or swimming jetties or the beach is forbidden.
- Having or claiming a fixed fishing pitches will not be tolerated. If going off site or if you are not fishing please remove your fishing equipment from the riverbank.
- After sundown the riverbank must free of all fishing equipment. (From 1 hour after sunset to one hour before sunrise ) This rule is not applicable the the night fishing strip.
- Please respect the fish caught and the surrounding nature. Make sure that when you leave your fishing spot it is free of debris and fish bait. This is to limit the burden of pests and vermin.
- All day visitors who wish to fish from our banks must report to reception.
- All fish caught must be unhooked in a decent manor and must be put back (catch and release principle) in the Vecht ASAP.
- It is the responsibility of the individual angler to ensure he / she has the right fishing permit / statutory license.
By fishing from the banks of Resort the Arendshorst you agree to abide by the above rules and you agree to follow up any instructions given by staff.